Let’s get down to business, to defeat… the Admins!
Now, let’s see what you got community! We’ve been talking and decided we have yet to implement any serious community events. I know the previous events that we tried to put together fell into pieces due to poor planning. So let’s get to what these shenanigans are all about! Your lovely admins would love to invite you to a challenge. Nine of us against a lucky dozen from the community that has grown on Tumblr! We got the idea after watching the spectacular Community vs Pros event covered by eXtv! Why not give our wonderful followers a chance at some fame and fun as well?
DATE AND TIME
To be announced. We will base it off everyone’s preferences according to our sign-ups.
Admins will be a team of 9 using the Highlander format: one of each class!
Followers will be a team of 12 and they are not required to have one of each class but there will be class limits.
- 2 Scouts
- 2 Soldiers
- 2 Pyros
- 1 Demoman
- 1 Heavy
- 1 Engineer
- 1 Medic
- 2 Snipers
- 2 Spies
The 12 players will be picked at random. They can have a maximum of 4 RS Clan members since not all of RS are admins and we want to give you guys a little edge. ;3
- Weapon settings: No random crits, fixed bullet spread, no damage spread
- The Enforcer is Banned (small downside and no downside with Dead Ringer)
- Cow Mangler 5000 is Banned (If allowed, the Followers team can use two CM5000s which both can be used as a long range sapper. This is a bit unfair against a team of 9, don’t you think?)
- Sandman is Banned (If allowed, the Followers team can use two Sandman bats and stun two opposing players at once. This is a bit unfair against a team of 9, don’t you think?)
- All Polycount set bonuses are Banned (If you want to wear a Polycount hat, do not use the whole set. If you wish to use a set of Polycount items, do not wear the hat.)
- Followers choose which team (RED or BLU) to play first on pl_badwater
Use this form to sign up!
Join the Fuck Yeah Tumblr group on Steam to view rosters and other info on this event.
Sign up as soon as possible! We want to get this event rolling as soon as we can! We will not be posting the exact date of the event until we have at least 12 sign-ups. Then and only then will we decide on a date for this event to go under way (it will most likely be a Saturday). Also, if you are unable to make it please inform us so we are able to give the spot to someone else in a timely manner. We can’t wait to see you there!
I especially can’t wait to light a large amount of you on fire!
-CaptainOppa and the FYTF2 Staff :)